For our brush lovers we are excited to offer the best boar’s hair brush which has been made in France out of durable Olive Tree and all natural boar’s bristles. What makes boar’s hair better than synthetic brushes? The surface of each bristle is scaly and draws dust and excess product from the hair as you use it. The bristles also stimulates the natural oils (sebum) present in the scalp, and draws them along the hair shafts, essential for keeping hair clean, healthy, shiny, and protected.
To maximize the efficacy of your new brush, we recommend cleaning it every few uses. To clean, simply wash it with light soapy water and rinse. For quick washes a simple rinse will work. Towel dry and allow the brush to air dry over night.
• High Quality Beard Brush
• 100% Natural Boar’s Bristle
• Durable Olive Tree Body with Handle
• Handcrafted in France
Boar’s Bristle, Olive Tree
Our Beardilizer beard comp is the number one way to style your beard fast and easy. It is great for maintaining your mane on a daily basis. The Beardilizer Beard Comb is crafted by hand, made using only the highest grade materials. Our comb is small and lightweight, making it very easy to carry along with you no matter where you are. It features 36 teeth that are manufactured from natural black ox buffalo horn that are fully adaptable to every kind of beard and mustache. The handle, crafted from natural sandalwood, guarantees a strong grip.
- Easy-to-use tool for rapid styling of one’s beard at any time
- Preserves keratin proteins and enhances the quality of the beard
- Inhibits static build-up
- Regular use guarantees a well-kept and smooth beard
- Hand-made with quality materials
- 36 teeth – 4.5″x2″
- 100% natural black ox buffalo horn
- Natural sandalwood handle
- Shape and design adapts to all types of beards and mustaches
- Transports easily with convenient carrying pouch
- Manufactured in France
Several times a day, comb beard for 2 to 4 minutes in the direction of hair growth. Can be used on dry beard or after applying beard oil or any hydrating solution.
Natural Black Ox Buffalo Horn, Natural Sandalwood Handle