Featuring only the best beard oil selection, our beard oils are custom-scripted with only the highest-quality ingredients, and are manufactured locally in a U.S. pharmaceutical laboratory, to help you grow and maintain a healthy, richly-textured beard. In addition to stimulating new growth, and moisturizing your existing beard and skin, each beard oil has a unique, distinguished fragrance.
- Unscented Freedom #0 – all-natural scent, with no added perfumes, for the man who lives by the principle that less is more
- Musketeer #1 – scented with white musk and a seductive fragrance for the modern-day swashbuckler
- Gentleman Sandalwood #2 has a warm, velvety, deep-wooded fragrance that seems to pulse through the air like a soft heartbeat
- Tea Tree Trance #4 NEW – with a scent close to eucalyptus, Tea Tree Trance will energize you for hours!
- Cherry Pipe Tobacco #5 has a dark chocolate bottom note, undergirding a sweet cherry top note, but it’s way more than your grandfather’s pipe
- Island Coconut Rum #8 has a breezy, island scent that is ever-so intoxicatingly-fragrant that you may never find your way back to the office
- Joe Roast Coffee #10 – exotic and delicious, fill your ollfactory senses with the aroma of roast coffee
- Choco Swag #11 – sweet cocoa-scented, ideal for any chocolate lover
- Dirty South Bacon #12 has a smoked hickory log scent that conjures hearth and home, even when you’re far from both
- Maori Ta Moko #15 NEW – a tropical scent that smell of suntan oil, breezy nights and fresh, creamy, sweet perfume, reminiscent of middle earth!
- Cortes Vanilla #16 NEW – an intoxicating scent that embodies sophistication, sweetness and sexiness all at once
- Ol’ Cowboy Leather #17 has a well-oiled, vintage saddle scent that screams distinction and eminence
- Citrus Blast #18 NEW – a refreshing and joyful summer beard oil that will light up your day and refresh your spirit
- Lavender Nights #21 – treat yourself with this luxurious fragrance right before bedtime
- Jelly Beard #22 NEW – reminiscent of a fruity, sour candy scent, this fun and modern fragrance is surprising, yet addictive: a favorite for Beardo daddies
- Lumberjack Cedar Leaf #23 has a bold, invigorating woodland scent that makes you want to yell TIMBER!
- Dr Frankincense #46 NEW – this scent will take you to a place where nature and earth are sacred
- Beard Strong #69 – a distinct fragrance for men of distinction — our most masculine scent to date.
The Best Ingredients = The Best Beard Oil
To ensure we provide only the best beard oil to our customers, our ingredients are carefully selected from their places of origin around the world, and contain rare botanical extracts, legendary for their therapeutic properties:
- Moroccan Argan Oil known for its nourishing properties
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil used to stimulate hair growth
- Australian Eucalyptus Leaf Oil known for its revitalizing, cleansing properties
- Greek Rosemary Leaf Oil used in the prevention of dandruff and protection of hair follicles
- Italian Grape Seed Oil used to bring shine and moisturize to hair
- Greek Olive Oil known for promoting hair growth
- Californian Jojoba Seed Oil used to soften hair and skin
- American Soybean Oil known for its cleansing properties
With such high-quality ingredients and such an incredible variety of fragrances, how could anyone NOT want to try one of our beard oils? It’s a totally positive sum game: a great scent, high quality ingredients, and a healthier, shinier beard.
- Convenient 4 oz. vial of advanced-formula skin and facial hair moisturizing oil
- Great for all skins types – prevents dry, itchy skin and beard
- Excellent grooming product for healthier, richer beard
- Available in a dizzying array of unique scents
- Contains precious oils extracted from botanical sources around the world
- Nourishes and strengthens facial hair, follicles, and skin
- Proudly made in the USA
- 100% natural and vegan
Ideal for beard growth, conditioning, and grooming
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Ricinus Communis (Black Castor) Oil
Use beard oils daily, as often as needed. Apply evenly and rub completely into the skin and facial hair, being careful to fully coat the skin and beard.