Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Beardilizer even necessary?
The reason for taking Beardilizer supplements is similar to the reason we take dietary nutritional supplements in general: to ensure that our bodies have the requisite nutrients to grow strong and remain healthy. Beardilizer is an all-natural dietary supplement that is specifically formulated to spur healthier, fuller, and more resilient beard growth, by providing just the right nutrients, in just the right amounts, to nourish the hair follicle and the subsequent facial hair growth itself. And, Beardilizer does this without producing any itchy side effects.
How long does it take to reach a fuller, stronger beard?
There is no way to predict exactly how long it will take each individual to achieve the beard growth he wants using Beardilizer supplements, but what we can say is that, on average, positive results in terms of noticeably improved beard thickness and luster will be observed in as few as 4 weeks. Further, we have found that you can expect to achieve optimal beard growth and texture within a 3 to 6-month time frame. Once you achieve your beard growth goals, you can discontinue the supplements until such time as you see the need to resume. But, for optimal beard growth results, we highly recommend that you be diligent and consistent in your use of the supplements.
Is Beardilizer effective?
Research has shown that since Beardilizer was introduced into the U.S. market in 2013, the reported success rate among users who have thin, spotty beard growth is approximately 95%. Among some ethnic groups with low facial hair growth, such as Asians, the success rate is closer to 55%.
Does Beardilizer contain any hormones, and are there any side effects to this product?
Beardilizer supplements are made of a 100% all-natural multivitamin formula, derived from plant and mineral sources. These supplements contain absolutely no drugs or hormones. Therefore, they are perfectly safe to use on a year-round basis. In some instances, some individuals might detect a light orange coloration to their urine, but this is completely harmless. As with any other nutritional supplement, we highly recommend that Beardilizer supplement be taken together with food, and not on an empty stomach.
Does Beardilizer cause growth of other body hair, head hair, or eyebrows?
You should know that facial hair follicles are significantly different than head hair, body hair, and eyebrow hair follicles. Facial hair follicles are those that are specifically targeted, and they respond positively to Beardilizer supplement formula.
Is it okay to shave during the treatment?
We recommend that our customers not shave for the first 4 weeks while using Beardilizer supplements. This is in order to allow the facial hair follicles to completely absorb the nutrients in the formula, without being disturbed by the shaving process. After 4 weeks, you are free to begin trimming and caring for your fuller beard.
How many Beardilizer supplement capsules do I need to take daily?
Although not mandatory for results, we nevertheless highly recommend that our customers jump-start their beard growth program with an intensive treatment of 9 capsules daily, for 10 days, as follows: 3 capsules in the morning, 3 capsules at noon, and 3 capsules at night. Remember to always take the supplements with food, and not on an empty stomach. After 10 days of intensive treatment, you can pare back to the regular care treatment of 3 capsules per day: 1 in the morning, 1 at noon, and 1 at night. You should then continue with the regular care treatment until you reach the beard growth that you desire. The rationale behind following an intensive treatment for no more than 10 days in a stretch is simply that the body will not be able to absorb more nutrients than the doses given within this time frame, and will begin excreting the excess nutrients without using them. If you prefer, rather than swallowing the capsules whole, you can simply open them up and dilute their contents in a glass of water, and then drink it.
How many bottles should I purchase?
For the intensive treatment period of 10 days: 1 bottle
For the regular care treatment: 1 bottle per month (e.g. 2 months=2 bottles)
Can I stop the treatment whenever I like?
Yes, you can stop taking the supplements whenever you want, and likewise, can resume the supplements when you see the need. That said, we do encourage persistence and continuity with the treatment, until you reach the outcome you want.
Is Beardilizer compatible with vegetarian and Hallal diets?
Yes, since Beardilizer does not contain any animal ingredients; therefore, it is compatible with vegetarian and Hallal diets.
What are the benefits of each ingredient in Beardilizer supplement?
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM):
– Aids in maintaining a certain amount of keratin in the nails, skin, body hair, and head hair
– Improves texture of facial hair, nails, and skin
– An amino acid which is essential for nourishing the facial hair production system
– Aids in maintaining facial hair, skin, nails, and mucous membranes
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail Extract):
– As a source of silica, this substance strengthens hair, bones, tendons, and nails
– Fortifies cellular walls; aids in metabolism of lipids; aids in production of amino acids and proteins
– With an amino sulfur and vitamin B6, L-cystine improves production of facial hair and increases strength of nails
– Substance high in vitamins: B1, B2, B6, B12, and C, and trace elements: copper, chromium, iron, iodine, manganese, selenium and zinc; fortifies the facial hair system, skin, hair, and nails
– Aids in production of collagen, a protein vital in forming connective tissue in the skin, ligaments, and bones
– Necessary in formation and renewal of skin and mucous membrane
Inositol / Vitamin B12:
– B vitamin complex that strengthens skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver
Para aminobenzoic acid (PABA) / Folate:
– Participates in the production of melanin, a natural pigment in skin and hair
– Vital to good bone growth, as well as healthy skin and mucous membrane
Vitamin B1 / B2 Vitamin / Vitamin B6:
– Key factors in maintaining healthy facial hair system, bones, teeth, hair, nails, and skin
– Strengthens growth of facial hair system, scalp, skin, and nails
– A factor in pigmentation of the skin and body hair